NOTE: InfoToGo does not support Outlook 2007 unless it has been patched to SP1.
- Open Outlook 2007.
- On the menu bar, click on Tools and select Account Settings.
- The Account Settings window will open. Click on the New icon.
- In the Add New E-mail Account window, select the "Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP" option and then click the Next button.
- In the Auto Account Setup window, place a checkmark in the box next to the option: Manually configure server settings or additional server types. Click on the Next button.
- In the Choose E-mail Service window, select the first option, Internet E-mail.
Click the Next button.
- Enter your e-mail address in the E-mail Address field.
In the Incoming Mail Server (POP3) field, enter mail.infotogo.net.
In the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) field, enter smtp.infotogo.net.
Enter the account username in the User Name field and your account password in the Password field.
Put a checkmark in the Remember Password box.
Click the More Settings button.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Put a check next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
The Incoming Mail (POP) port should be 110.
The Outgoing Mail (SMTP) port is should be 2500.
- Click the Next button in the E-mail Accounts window.
- Click the Finish button to complete the Account Wizard.
You should now be able to receive e-mail with Outlook.